Covid-19 Private Viewing registration & consent
Thank you for your interest in visiting one of our listed properties, holding a viewing at your property or receiving an appraisal from us.
To keep everyone safe and under the Government Level 2 requirements prior to any visit we must have each person living at the property and the people visiting the property complete the following form which will be stored securely.
- Ten people maximum to attend a viewing only
- Practise good hygiene etiquette (sneeze/cough into elbow, avoid touching your face, etc)
- Keep it contactless – avoid touching surfaces, sharing pens, opening doors, etc
- Hand sanitise on entry and exit
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metre at all times
- Remove shoes at the entry of the property (recommend socks)
- The salesperson will open any doors/cupboards/check any taps etc on behalf of attendees. This is a non-contact viewing
- Those feeling unwell, or who have travelled overseas recently, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 may not enter the property and will contact the salesperson to reschedule the appointment
- High-risk people should consider not attending viewings (e.g. those over 70 or with existing medical conditions)
- Our salesperson will have hand sanitiser available for your use on entry and exit